Copia Green Loyalty Card - Terms & Conditions
Under the Copia Green Loyalty Programme (“the Programme”) you may apply to open a loyalty account. You can start collecting points immediately, using your loyalty card.
1. The Copia Green loyalty card remains the property of Copia Green. Copia Green reserves the right to decline, issue or withdraw the card at any time, or to alter, amend or terminate the programme at any time without prior notice. Participants in the Programme may be removed from the Programme at any time at Copia Green’s discretion.
2. All participants in the Programme must reside in the Republic of Ireland and must be at least 18 years old on the date of issue of their card.
3. The card is non-transferable. It can only be used by the original applicant or by a member of that applicant’s immediate family, provided they are over 18 years of age.
4. Cards can be used to collect points in all Copia Green stores participating in the Programme.
5. The Programme is for consumer participation only.
6. The card holders are responsible for the proper use and security of the cards and the points accumulated on them.
7. To collect points, a customer must present his/her card at the checkout during a transaction. Points cannot be allocated once your purchase is complete.
8. In order for a transaction to qualify for points there must be a minimum spend of €1 for that transaction. For every €1 spent in a single transaction, 10 points will be awarded. Points collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. In order to redeem points, customers must first complete an in-store registration form, providing their name, email address, mobile number and an opt in.
10. In the case of all rewards, upon redemption, the appropriate number of Points will be removed from the customer’s Card.
11. Specific rewards will be available from time to time to customers during the Programme based on points earned. However, they will be subject to expiry dates which vary by reward category. Reward expiry date details are contained within the terms and conditions specific to each reward category and may be subject to change.
12. Rewards must be claimed in full on the date of redemption and no Points can be carried over or added back onto the customer’s Card. Any outstanding balance will need to be paid for by the customer in-store.
13. All rewards, if any, must be availed of within the time periods advised in the terms and conditions specific to each reward.
14. All rewards are subject to availability and may be altered or withdrawn.
15. Points are not awarded on redemptions whether against products in-store or against rewards.
16. Copia Green reserves the right to reject any card if they deem it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
17. In the event that a member’s card is damaged, lost or stolen, a replacement card will be available at the discretion of Copia Green. Replacement Cards must be picked up in-store
18. The Copia Green Loyalty card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
19. Accounts which have not been used for a period of 12 months will be deemed inactive and any outstanding points that have been accumulated on those accounts will be cancelled. When an account has been deemed inactive personal data will be held for a further 12 months, to allow for reactivation of the account. Once this 12 month period has lapsed all personal data will be removed from the system.
20. Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held by Copia Green in the strictest confidence for the purposes of the Programme and as set out in these terms and conditions. Copia Green may use the information you supply for the following purposes:
Copia Green may disclose your personal details to its loyalty partner for the purposes of managing and delivering the Programme and also improving the the Programme.
Copia Green may also use information internally to tailor promotions to specific customers.
21. You have the right to request your data currently held by us, and to rectify or remove personal details, by writing to Copia Green Loyalty Programme Administration, Building 7, Delta Retail Park, Ballysimon Rd, Garryglass, Limerick, V94 HD63